In a variety of fragrances, our organic fragrance can create an environment of harmony in your room and even change your day, while the fragrances which are synthetic compounds, and not produced by extraction from plants, can hide great dangers.
There are at least 4000 different chemicals used in the fragrance and a large number of these have never been tested for human safety.
Instructions how to use and care for soy wax candle:
Trim the wick about ½ cm before initial lighting of candle – this is the best way to prevent that the candle burn badly and too fast, and what’s more, there will be no smoke and black spots on the containers.
In case of smoke or if the flame is higher and begins to flicker, extinguish the flame, let the candle cool down, trim the wick and light it again.
- Keep the candle wax free of any loose wick trimmings.
- Do not place your candles in a drafty area, so it burns evenly.
- The safest and the best way to extinguish the soy candle is with a candle snuffer (so you can extinguish the candle without creating smoke).
- To get your candle to burn properly, we recommend burn time parameters – 4 hours per use, then extinguish the flame, let the candle cool down, and light it again.
- Keep burning candles away from flammable materials, children and pets.
- If you treat the candle with recommended care, it will burn properly to the end (so there is no wax to throw away).